CatchOut is a simple “Ball & Paddle” game, but without the paddle. Instead you move the bricks to catch the ball.
Above cartridge art by Erico
- This is a little “Time Killers” game, that means you often would play this
kind of games in small session. This is why the game is played in
windowered mode, but full screen is of course possible.
- This game contains about 40 levels and can been played with either a
gamepad controller or a mouse.
- This game uses a 5 color palette, you can change them whatever you like,
if you dont like the default palette. One of the palette include the original
game console one.
- Windows version on Steam (this little game is FREE)
- Google Play relaunch is comming soon as v1.5 with updated levels in a bigger square area!